PLYMOUTH REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL VISION & MISSION21ST CENTURY SCHOOL-WIDE LEARNING EXPECTATIONS
- Students will communicate effectively through writing.
- Students will communicate effectively through speaking.
- Students will engage in the process of critical thinking and problem solving.
- Students will develop and apply information literacy skills.
- Students will approach challenges with creativity and innovation.
Growth: Every person, every day, some way.
Plymouth Regional High School’s core values encourage a culture of respect,responsibility, integrity, honesty, and academic excellence. These core values act as the foundational commitments to students and the Plymouth Regional High School community and enhance the school’s mission:
Together we challenge one another to develop and demonstrate the attitudes, skills and knowledge essential to attaining excellence in self, family and community.
We believe students learn best in a healthy and safe environment connected with caring adults who are respectful role models.
- We believe students learn best when challenged with clear, high expectations and are shown samples of quality work.
- We believe students learn best when encouraged to think independently within a culture of collaboration.
- We believe students learn best when instruction is engaging, relevant and applicable to the real world.
- We believe students learn best when assessments are challenging, varied, and accurately demonstrate what students know and are able to do.
- We believe students must have an understanding of the world within and beyond our community, state, and country in order to participate effectively in society.